Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Breakfast of Champions?

Well this may not be the healthiest morning breakfast it is a fast one....sadly I took this before adding some sliced bananas which just makes the cereal complete in my humble opinion...
So here's the breakdown (with photos no less!)
Coffee: Usually Tim Hortons or Costco brand....I don't mind a cheap bean at home....lolz. For "creamer" we prefer the Silk Brand Vanilla and I am currently checking online to see about creating my own version as we go through those little containers far to quickly! lolz..
 As you can see in the photo they are rather small...especially since caffeine is a crutch I am not willing to give up yet! Maybe when i finish my studies...

The Toast: Hand down the best bread we have come across...freezes well and taste delicious...best of all not crumbly in lunches! In town Thrifty's and Safeway carry it although sometimes only in the freezer section...don't mind the whole grain or white variety but the millet-chia is hands down the most popular in our household!

 The Cereal: Sometimes I like splurge and use the Earth's Own vanilla almond milk...sometimes I stick with a basic rice milk but i love the hint of sweetness this brand gives my cereal. I also like using the original or vanilla for my mashed potatoes to give them a nutty or sweet flavor as well...plus helps with the thickness...
(Note: Not shown in the chocolate almond milk by these guys and its ADDICTIVE! Tastes like drinking chocolate covered almonds! Heaven!)
 Ahhh Gorilla Munch! How I love you...who says these are just for kidz???!!!??? Not this lady who is addicted to these, the Peanut Panda Puffs and even the occaisional chocolate rice crispie version...

No comments:

Post a Comment